Holiday Wreath Making Workshop Dec 2nd and 3rd, 2023
Are you excited for our annual wreath making workshop?! This event is the perfect way to get yourself in the holiday spirit! You will learn the mechanics of creating a holiday (or any season) wreath using a variety of local greenery, textural berries, cones, moss, protea and dried flowers from our farm. We will also include local snacks and beverages to keep your creative spirit fueled.
This workshop is a ton of fun and you will go home with a wreath to adore for the holiday season (and even beyond if you choose to make a dryable wreath).
* No experience is necessary
What to Expect
* Learn the art of wreath making step by step
* A large variety of foliage and flowers to choose from and get inspired by
* One-on-one assistance to answer questions and give tips
* Outdoors, fresh air and beautiful scenery
* All materials and tools are included - natural, locally sourced wreath form, clippers, wire, foliage, flowers and yummy treats
* Good music, good snacks and good people =)
* Once purchased you will receive a follow up email with directions to our farm in Makawao.
Workshops take place Saturday December 2nd 2:00pm to Sunset, and Sunday December 3rd 2pm to sunset, Choose date upon checkout. Inquire about private workshops.
*Workshop takes place outside. In case of incliment weather we will reschedule for the following weekend and offer refunds if requested. No refunds otherwise.