Holiday Wreath Making Workshop
Are you excited for our annual wreath making workshop?! This event is the perfect way to get yourself in the holiday spirit! You will learn the mechanics of creating a holiday (or any season) wreath using a variety of local greenery, textural berries, cones, moss, protea and dried flowers from our farm. We will also include local snacks and beverages to keep your creative spirit fueled.
This workshop is a ton of fun and you will go home with a wreath to adore for the holiday season (and even beyond if you choose to make a dryable wreath).
* No experience is necessary
What to Expect
* Learn the art of wreath making step by step
* A large variety of foliage and flowers to choose from
* One-on-one assistance to answer questions and give tips
* Outdoor, socially distanced and safe event
* All materials and tools are included - natural, locally sourced wreath form, clippers, wire, foliage, flowers and yummy treats
* Good music, good snacks and good people =)
* Once purchased you will receive a follow up email with directions to our farm in Makawao.
Workshops take place December 4th and December 5th 2pm to sunset. Choose date upon checkout. Inquire about private workshops.
*Workshop takes place outside. In case of incliment weather we will reschedule and offer refunds if requested. No refunds otherwise.